CHECK OUT OUR FAQ’S
HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND BETTER
A Gastroenterologist is a doctor or a specialist who has expertise in diagnosing and treating diseases of digestive issues causes in the digestive tract of oesophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, liver, pancreas and gallbladder.
A Gastroenterologist normally assessed the following digestive problems which affecting our daily digestive system, are:
- Abdominal pain
- Rectal bleeding
- Swallowing distress
- Weight loss
If you are suffering from any digestive related problem, it is always preferable to discuss with your family physician. Your family physician is the best judge after evaluating your problems and recommends you to a specialist Gastroenterologist for further medical treatment.
- Your previous prescriptions
- Previous test reports
- List of all medicines that you are currently taking
- List of any known drug allergies and symptoms you are suffering from.
It is always recommended to take your time and explained your problems to your doctor minutely. Your doctor will study your files along with previous test reports to evaluate and diagnosis your problem. If required your doctor may prescribed further diagnostic and blood tests for appropriate diagnosis and plan your further medical treatment accordingly.
Better result in treatment can only be possible with accurate diagnosis of your digestive related issues. The following endoscopic tests can be perform which includes
- Basic Endoscopy Services
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Advanced Endoscopy Services
- Balloon-Assisted Enteroscopy
- Endoscopic Fistula Closure
- Endoscopic Full Thickness Resection (EFTR)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD)
- Endoscopic Suturing
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Fecal Transplantation (Bacteriotherapy)
- Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM)